Thursday, March 12, 2009

Notes from the party......(in Worcester , MA)

This year, my annual March vacation just happened to align itself with a surprise Birthday party for Susan's Uncle Dick (80 yrs). We drove up to Worcester on Saturday and stayed with Susan's Uncle Bernie and Aunt Elizabeth. There was a great turnout and Uncle Dick appeared surprised. I took a ton of pictures as I rarely get the chance to see the Northern branch of the family tree together so there was a lot of "Who's that in the red shirt ?" questions.

As for the Dog pictures, Uncle Bernie and Aunt Elizabeth have a papillon named Bella and they dog-sit for their Daughter's (Lizzie) pup George (a Dachshund with whippet in him). I probably took more Dog pictures than people pictures so my lovely Wife took the camera away from me. It was wonderful staying with them and we appreciate them opening their home (and Pups) for us !

It was great to be with the family, if only for a quick visit. My son Josh was dog-sitting for us so we had to get back so he could get back to the University. It was a very nice vacation !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home